- Each player is allowed to have up to 3 characters
- Each character must come from a cartoon fandom excluding anime and Disney princesses.
- Each character will have their own livejournal account. This must be in first person and written in at least every 2-3 weeks. Characters who reply to these entries, would comment just as you would any other livejournal.
- Each post/activity in the game will be in third person. Each character must participate at least once a week. 2+ responses (in the same post) is considered participation. If for whatever reason you are not available to participate during a week, please let the mod know IN ADVANCE. It would also be nice if you could let other players involved in your story line know. This can be done in the OOC Chat.
- When starting a thread, you must list the WHO, WHAT, WHEN and WHERE. The WHO can be a few select characters or open to all. The WHAT should be a general idea of what will be happening. The WHEN should be day, date and time. The WHERE should be one of the predetermined locations or a derivative thereof.
- Please tag your posts with the tag(s) of the character(s) involved.
- Events take place in the real world. Please keep actions and characters as true to life as possible.
- Please stay in character. This is the real world but Mr. Krabs will always be cheap. Garfield will always be lazy. Goofy will always be clumsy.
- NO GODMODING. Remember, you are only responsible for your character's actions. If you do not understand this rule, please ask the mod.
- Keep all OOC drama OOC. If the players of SpongeBob and Patrick are having an argument, that should not be conveyed through the character's interaction.
- On that same note, always remember that this is a game. Do not take what another character says to your character personally.
- When submitting your application, please put Krabby Patty in the subject so I know you have read the rules. Any application submitted with out this will automatically be rejected.
profile layout by creative_muse